It is the mission of the Haysville Community Library, a tax-supported community resource, to provide informational, educational and recreational services, materials and programs to users of all ages.
Library News & Upcoming Events
- The library will be closed on Saturday July 4th for Independence Day. We will reopen on Sunday July 5th for our normal hours from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Have a happy and safe 4th!
Sign Up Here!
Contact Olyvia Crum
(316)524-5242 Tuesday - Thursday 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM
O.Glynn.Crum@haysvillecommunitylibrary.org - Allow at least one (1) day for a reply
- Wednesday July 8th at 10:00 AM we will have the fifth of our Summer Performers: Mad Science of Kansas City. Click the Summer Reading banner above for more information!
- Wednesday July 15th the performer has not been set yet. We will post the performer as soon as we have more information.
- The next will be on Saturday July 25th starting at 10:30 AM till around 2:00 PM. Everyone is welcome to come in to play some board games with the staff as well as other people who like board games.
Some of the games we play
- Smash Up
- Lords of Waterdeep
- Ticket to Ride
- Forbidden Desert
- And many more...
- The Library will be receiving a new batch of rotating books from SCKLS on Monday July 27th. Our rotating collection changes every couple of months to offer new books and audio books that our library may or may not have copies of already. The rotating collection is located by the magazines and there are juvenile books and young adult books that can be found in their respective sections as well.
- The next Monday Evening Movie will be on Monday July 27th at 6:00 PM in the community room. This will be the fifth of our summer movies, which will all be G or PG rated. The movie being shown will be The LEGO Movie. More information can be found out at the library.
- The Friends of the Library Ice Cream Social will be held on August 1st at 6:30 PM in the community room of the library. Be sure to attend, it's free for everyone!
- The next Monday Evening Movie will be shown on Monday August 10th at 6:00 PM in the community room. This will be the sixth of our summer movies, which will all be G or PG rated. The movie being shown will be Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. More information can be found out at the library.